The Spirit of Blue Foundation develops and executes fundraising campaigns on a national level with the support of partner non-profits and merchant businesses.Each of our unique campaigns are intended to positively impact the Foundation as well as:
- Raise awareness and funding for partner non-profit organizations
- Create brand awareness for corporate partners while connecting them with a cause
- Provide the consumer with feel-good quality products
- Support our nation’s law enforcement officers and bring honor to their profession and service
We are dedicated to the support of the men and women in blue who dedicate their lives to protect our communities. Through our campaigns we will be able to provide safety grants to law enforcement agencies across the country and protect the lives of our officers.
Thank you to our partners and supporters for joining us in our efforts.Our Approach
We believe there is strength-in-numbers. The Spirit of Blue Foundation’s joining forces approach is intended to benefit the law enforcement community in more ways than one. By joining forces with other non-profit organizations we are able to reach a larger audience, educate that audience on the importance of the safety of our men and women in blue, and raise funds for the purpose of safety equipment grants as well as for our participating non-profits.Digital Filing Cabinet
Our Digital Filing Cabinet makes it easy for our fundraising partners and corporate sponsors to access important Spirit of Blue Wreath Campaign marketing and promotional materials.
The Spirit of Blue Foundation’s inaugural campaign launched in October of 2010. Five law enforcement non-profit organizations joined forces to promote the cause.
The 2010 holiday campaign promoted the sale of a fresh Maine balsam wreath complete with blue ribbon to signify law enforcement. A percentage of the proceeds were donated to the participating non-profit organizations. Through wreath sales and online votes, the Spirit of Blue awarded five safety grants to winning law enforcement agencies across the country. Safety grants were redeemable through Bushmaster Firearms, the official sponsor of the Safety Grant program.Winning Agencies
- Cedar Rapids Police Department | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Chicago Police Department | Chicago, IL
- New Berlin Police Department | New Berlin, WI
- Maine State Police Tactical Team | ME
- New York Police Department | New York, NY